Analogue Countdown Timer 01 AS3
Flash version: 9, ActionScript 3.0.
The analogue countdown timer counts down the remaining time until a preset date/time. The comparison is made between this set time and and the user system time
The component is highly customizable directly from the xml and is written in clean ActionScript 3.0 code with comments.
Sounds can be disabled if you want, you can change all the colors, you can use the whole countdown timer as a link.
It also has a "finished" state with customisable text of course.
You can resize the file by embeding it in a smaller or larger size in html or simply resizing it within your flash project.
The following options can be changed in the XML config file:
- target date (year, month, day, hour, minute, secont, GMT variation)
- all colors (bg color, numbers color, grill gradient, shadow colors, highlight color, label bg color, label text color)
- counter transition animation type (ex. linear, bounce, ease out etc.) and animation time
- make counter button on/off
- url and target if the counter is a button
- sound volume (can be set to 0 to mute it)
- finish text (ex. Website Launched !)
Photoshop Design .psd file is also included along with all Flash sources.
We hope you enjoy this new release from Flashtory.
CommentsYou need to LOGIN to post a comment.
This file has no comments