2009 XML Horizontal Menu
Flash version: 10, ActionScript 3.0.
The 2009 XML Horizontal Menu is a practical solution to create a horizontal menu from a XML data file. This product can be used as is or it can be embedded in your project. The menu comes with 20+ XML customization options, which make this product to be easy to customize and integrate.
- Dynamic XML Driven
- Fully customizable
- Animation Time Settable
- Unlimited number of items
- Buttons Width and Height are settable from XML
- Corner Radius customizable (all 4 corners are settable so the buttons can be can be square, with rounded corners or even spherical)
- Buttons border settable
- Buttons distance customizable from XML
- It can open URL's or trigger actions within your project
- It has normal and over state for advanced navigation
- Advanced AS3 coding
- Easy to use and implement, supports flashvars
To customize this beautiful menu, open the settings.xml file and take a look at the XML settings.
CommentsYou need to LOGIN to post a comment.
This file has no comments