Advanced native photo gallery
Flash version: 9, ActionScript 3.0.
This is an ActionScript 3.0 XML driven Flash photo gallery. It can be integrated in any format you can possibly think of.
No Flash knowledge required for setting up this gallery. Everything can be set from a main .xml making it very easy to update and maintain.
This gallery it's resizable adjusting after the browser size. This means that everything will look the same on each resolution and your photos will appear the same for all your visitors.
This gallery can be used in Flash or HTML. The download sources provides a file showing how to load the gallery in a separate .swf or how to use it embeded in HTML.
* You can set the color theme in the main XML file for the arrows and loader and it can be any color you like, this makes this gallery really useful because it can be integrated in any project you can think of.
* Panning support for the big images, this can be disabled or enabled in the main XML file.
* Image description, you can set in the XML file a description for each image, this supports basic HTML formated text so you can add links, images, colored text ...
* The gallery is resizable, so everything will resize based on the screen resolution, adjusting the size of each piece of the template based on the resolution without distortion. Resize the browser after the template is loaded in order to understand better this feature.
* You don't need to know any code, all is configured with external XML files.
* The option of adding as many images as you need.
* Browsing in the gallery is made really easy.
* OOP code.
* The code is written in ActionScript 3.0, this means that the performance is greatly improved in comparison with AS 2.0.
CommentsYou need to LOGIN to post a comment.
This file has no comments