XML Photo Gallery
Flash version: 8, ActionScript 2.0.
An easy way to nicely display photos on your site, this gallery can be used to show jpg, gif, swf or png files.
The gallery can work as standalone application. You can add/remove photos without using the flash program, the configuration file can be edited with a simple text editor.
- Move mouse left/right over the thumbs to scroll thumbs left/right.
- Slideshow with play/pause, you can click play and images will change automatically.
- Each big image can open an url on Click if an url was defined in the XML file.
- Gallery can open jpg, swf, gif, png images.
- Time to show each image, this can be set in XML file.
- Auto start slideshow can be enabled/disabled.
- Auto load first image when gallery loads. This is a separate feature than the slideshow.
- Previous/Next image buttons, the buttons can be hidden if you like.
- Line indicator under the buttons, this shows when slideshow will move on to next image.
- Preloader is displayed while a big image loads.
- Fade In / Fade Out effects for thumbnails and big images. You can change effect length or disable fading.
- Max height of thumbnails, (in the above sample this is "60"), if a thumb is bigger then it is resized to fit and align correctly.
- Gallery max width and max height, if image is bigger then images are resized to fit correctly.
- Scroll speed, you can set the speed for moving image left/right.
- Thumbs space, sets the space between the thumbnails.
- Thumbs border, sets the size of the white thumbnail border. (can also be disabled).
- Image border, sets the size of the white image border. (can also be disabled).
- Enable/Disable the image number in image title ("Image 2 of 10 ... ").
- Fla source file is included (like always).
- New: The gallery now includes a script (resize.php) that can resize the images 'on the fly', for example if you have a big image landscape.jpg 1024px wide you can have generate a smaller 600px version by accessing an url like:
This script is optional, images are also resized inside the gallery if they are bigger than your limits. The optional script (resizer.php) only works with jpg files.
CommentsYou need to LOGIN to post a comment.
This file has no comments