Metal Balls Text
Flash version: 9, ActionScript 3.0.
Metal Balls Text, the sequel to "Pixel Block Text Pro". All letters are array-defined combinations in a 14 x 6 rectangle grid. Any shape can be defined within the grid dimension.
* Rotation around its own axis for each ball created out of a 12 keyframe sequence
* Option to add a mirror reflection to letters
* More characters: Uppercase and Lowercase, common special characters and ? ! !! $ ¢ - . and you can always create your own characters in a 14x6 grid.
* Use 3D letters or on-3D (flat) letters
* Add filters, including glow, bevel, blurX and blurY
* Multiple colors(tints) possible for the balls in each letter.
* Add customizable rotating flares and shining lights to letters
* Choose different acceleration options and different ball matching movements
* 2 type of numbers, see below. And now including extra 7x4 grid small number variations.
* Delay between letters
* Spacing between letters
* Minimum and maximum Speed/duration of balls movements
Minimum and maximum Speed/duration of balls revealing into position
* Horizontal and vertical balls movement distances
* Horizontal and vertical balls radial movements
* Direction of in/out balls
* Scale and Fade in/out option for balls
* Add an alpha flicker to balls revealing into position