Slideshow AS3.0 XML Thumbnails Gallery with Description and Full Screen
Flash version: 9, ActionScript 3.0.
This is a complete and advanced XML driven resizable image gallery.
No Flash knowledge required for setting up this gallery. Everything can be set from a external XML file making it very easy to update and maintain.
This gallery it's resizable adjusting after the browser or embed window size. This means that everything will look the same on each resolution and your photos will appear the same for all your visitors, also you can embed it at any size that you wish and the gallery will adapt based on the embed window size.
* Advanced thumbnails navigation, there is some complex math that is handling the thumb navigation.
* You can use any type of image format for the thumbs or the big images, the gallery will resize and display perfectly no matter the image size or format, this makes it a perfect gallery for photographers.
* The entire color theme can be changed for the buttons, preloaders, images and thumbs, this way can blend with any web page.
* Navigation buttons for the thumbs.
* Full screen button, this can be enabled or disabled.
* Slide-show button, this can be enabled or disabled.
* Image description button, this can be enabled or disabled.
* You can hide the image background.
* Set the transition length between images in seconds.
* Auto play option for the slide show feature, this can be enabled or disabled.
* Set the slide show delay in seconds until the next image will load.
* A detailed description window for each image that supports css formatted text, this can be disabled or enabled.
* In the HTML embed code you can pass the path to the configurable XML file and in this way you can have multiple instances of the gallery with a single .swf file, there is an example and basic documentation in the download sources.
* OOP code.
* Other great features.
Along with this product you receive a help.txt file explaining how to set it up. Enjoy!