Touch-Slide Classic Gallery 2.0
Flash version: 11, ActionScript 3.0.
ATTENTION: This file is configurable by external XML file and comes without fla source file.
Great for showcasing photography portfolios!
There is no other gallery like this on the web!
- built to work with flash-enabled touch screen devices
- mouse-wheel and keyboard navigation
- load photos (jpg, png, gif)
- load videos (flv, f4v, mp4, m4v, m4a, mov, 3gp, 3gpp) (see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_Video for more details)
- fullscreen (supports hardware acceleration)
- motion blur
- HTML-enabled photo descriptions
- efficient Bitmap rendering (produces fast frame rates with much lower CPU usage than you would expect from what this Flash widget accomplishes)
- resizable (you can set slide width and height as well as thumbnail width and height)
- ability to turn off each individual graphic overlay (title, description, slide number, etc...)
- ability to add a hyperlink to each slide (link shows up under slide description)
- set slide show speed
- 'dataURL' variable will override the default path to the gallery XML
- a ZIP file with: SWF, HTML, JS, XML and sample photos
- does not include FLA or any source code
- requires Flash Player 10 or higher to view properly
- only 16:9 ratio video is supported. Any other ratio will be skewed to fit 16:9