Targa Menu XML
Flash version: 7, ActionScript 1.0.
Targa menu XML is a menu made in flash but it does not require flash to run, you can use almost any HTML editor to insert the menu in a web page, it is a simple flash file (swf file), the menu can be customized by editing a configuration file (the XML file) that will be placed in the same directory with the menu, so you can customize the menu using any text editor.
Here are the options that you can set by it`s configuration file:
- Background file, this can be a jpg like the samples above or a swf file (animation, banners etc)
- Buttons text - Buttons URL to open
- The target frame of the URL to open (same window, new window...)
- Menu color and transparency
- Rollover effect color and it`s transparency
- Buttons text color - Rollover delay, the milliseconds to wait until the menu will move up (or down) when mouse is over it.
- Buttons text color on rollover
- Sound effects volume (from 0 to 100)
- Buttons size
- Buttons color can now be different for main buttons and sub buttons
- Blinking corner enabled / disabled
- Menu speed (up speed and down speed)
- Change menu type (popup or drop down menu)
- Buttons actions (open a link, go to a keyframe, load a movie, call a function and more...)
- Unlimited number of buttons and sub buttons.
CommentsYou need to LOGIN to post a comment.
Hello newfiesheek, text font/size is a mater of locating the "button"/"btn" clip in the library and changing text field properties in properties panel.
Button width can be set in XML file, button height can only be set in actionscript.