Horizontal News Ticker 01
Flash version: 8, ActionScript 2.0.
This is a simple horizontal news ticker. You can easily customize and embed this into a flash project or in html.
From the .xml file you can change:
- the x position of the news ticker
- the y position of the news ticker
- the distance between the news
- buttons mouse over background corner radius
- the total width
- the scrolling direction, available options: right-left, left-right
- the scrolling interval
- the scrolling speed
- the animation time for mousing over one button
- url and target to be opened when an item is clicked
If you have few buttons on the scroller, it will not scroll and the buttons will be centered in the viewing area.
The news ticker comes with two skins ( black and white ). You can easily customize any skin by editing the library items.
We hope you will enjoy this brand new release from Flashtory.com
CommentsYou need to LOGIN to post a comment.
@ jdisla, I was able to do it by deleting everything but what I wanted to use, edited the links then published the swf file. I havent figured out how to connect to a news feed nor did I receive feedback when sent email to publisher. Hope this helps a little. jkr -