XML Template Photography with color theme
Flash version: 9, ActionScript 3.0.
This is an ActionScript 3.0 XML driven Flash template.
No Flash knowledge required for setting up this template. Everything can be set from a main .xml file and also each gallery has its own .xml file making it very easy to update and maintain.
This template it's resizable adjusting after the browser size. This means that everything will look the same on each resolution and your photos will appear the same for all your visitors.
* You can set the color theme in the main xml file for the entire template, it can be any color you like, this makes this template really useful, you can basically adapt it to any logo color you like.
* Panning support for the big image, this can be stopped by pressing the "lock photo movement".
* For each image there is a scaled version this way the user/client can see the a resized version of the image.
* The template is resizable, so everything will resize based on the screen resolution, adjusting the size of each piece of the template based on the resolution without distortion. Resize the browser after the template is loaded in order to understand better this feature.
* You don't need to know any code, all is configured with external XML files.
* The option to add as many sub galleries as you need and also to label them as you like, including the Contact&Bio button.
* You can have as many thumbs as you like, the scroll bar is set up to adjust based on number of the thumbs.
* .mp3 sound playing in the background. (this can be disabled in the main xml file).
* The 'Contact&Bio' window and button can be removed.
* Browsing in the gallery can be made by pressing thumbs.
* The code is written in ActionScript 3.0, this means that the performance is greatly improved in comparison with AS 2.0.
This is the third template from the best most authentic FWDesign's templates series.
There are full instructions in the help.txt file about how to set this up, it's really easy, plus you already have 6 galleries galleries set up, you don't even need to read the help.txt file to figure it out.
I hope you like this template because is an amazing piece of Flash work, if you have questions don't hesitate to email me.
CommentsYou need to LOGIN to post a comment.
Thanks for your prompt reply,
My images are 3d stereo pairs and my concerns are how they will look on various size monitors. I would be grateful if you would do a test for me, I can send you some images privately if you will do the test for me.