Ripe XML Gallery Slide Show
Flash version: 9, ActionScript 3.0.
his is an ActionScript 3.0 XML driven Flash photo gallery.
No Flash knowledge required for setting up this gallery. Everything can be set from a main .xml making it very easy to update and maintain.
This gallery it's resizable adjusting after the browser size. This means that everything will look the same on each resolution and your photos will appear the same for all your visitors.
This gallery can be used in Flash or HTML. The download sources provides a file showing how to load the gallery in a separate .swf or how to use it embeded in HTML.
* You can set the color theme in the main XML file for the arrows and loader, it can be any color you like, this makes this gallery really useful because it can be integrated in any project you can think of.
* Panning support for the big images, this can be disabled or enabled in the main XML file.
*The images can be viewed in two modes expanded mode with or without panning support and and normal mode. (the fit in/out option).
*Slideshow option, you can see the gallery as a slidehow.
* The gallery is resizable, so everything will resize based on the screen resolution, adjusting the size of each piece of the template based on the resolution without distortion. Resize the browser after the template is loaded in order to understand better this feature.
* You don't need to know any code, all is configured with external XML files.
* The option of adding as many images as you need.
* Browsing in the gallery is made really easy.
* The code is written in ActionScript 3.0, this means that the performance is greatly improved in comparison with AS 2.0.
There are full instructions in the help.txt file about how to set this up, it's really easy!