Vertical XML PhotoGallery with Zoom AS3
Flash version: 9, ActionScript 3.0.
PPG is a powerful and stylish gallery of images written in as3. With PPG you can simply create categories and add images in assets folder, and write (cut and paste) few lines in a XML file to make photogallery works. No actionscript experience is needed.
- PPG is resizable to automatically fit browser windows
- Works with categories
- XML driven, and then easy to update
- Powerful full screen ZOOM
- You can also use PPG as a Slideshow by pressing the play button.
- Every image can have its own caption stored in XML file.
- For easy of use you can set THUMBMODE switch: PPG will make and display thumbs images for you.
- Images AUTOSIZING to fit viewer windows. You don’t have to resize your images. PPG does this for you, so every image in gallery will be adapted to viewer window size with the correct proportion scaling.
- PPG uses a clean preloader with percent both for images and thumbnails.
- PPG comes with a stylish interface but you can modify it by work on assets in the library.
- Full commented code!
Obviously setting up the images and thumbs with the desired sizes before loading them into PPG allows PPG to run at a higher speed, and preloading is also faster.
Also PPG class is highly customizable and adaptable to your projects, it uses TweenMax transitions engine (TweenMax classes are included since we are Corporate Club GreenSock member) .