news (6 years ago) | affiliates | f.a.q | contact
mmfiles.com Upload Register free Custom work (154) forum
Search

Banner Rotator contest, cash prizes ($300, $200, $100)

user adrianTNT
adrianTNT 6 years ago
In order to motivate developers submit more html/javascript content, we are setting up a contest...

Users should create and submit banner rotators that are made without flash, this can be done by any of these technologies:

Html, JavaScript, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, XML, PHP, etc.

When submitting a file, select the "contests" category as the main or second category of your file.

A user can submit more than one listing, we will select best ones but we will not offer more than one prize to same user.

Prizes are:
$300 (1st place)
$200 (2nd place)
$100 (3rd place)

Contest will end on 1 June 2013.

Even if a file will not win the contest, it should remain online for sale for at least 6 months.

We recommend that authors create easy to use scripts that can rotate image files (or even html content), if user can select from different transition effects (fade, slide, etc) then this could be an advantage.

In order to pick winners we will need at least 4 total listings in this contest, this should not be a problem :)
user infinity
infinity 6 years ago
I'm in :)
user Mahi
Mahi 6 years ago
Yoooo
I am coming guys... :)
user adrianluty
adrianluty 6 years ago
Im tray to ^_^
user Mahi
Mahi 6 years ago
can we put more than 1 entry per person?
user adrianTNT
adrianTNT 6 years ago
Yes, more than one file is fine, mentioned above.
When ready, just submit the file and select "contest" category.
Good luck all.
user adrianTNT
adrianTNT 6 years ago
Contest was supposed to end today, there was one single upload so contest is canceled.

I don't understand, I guess people don't like to code anymore :|

I don't think the prizes were too low, the large contest banner was live until today, author were notified by email, etc.
user adrianluty
adrianluty 6 years ago
was in it but it comes with the time these days I upload something if your proposal extends this great eh just had work to do and little time for the contest. I hope to beat them all with the file I agrege
user adrianTNT
adrianTNT 6 years ago
@adrianluty, if just 1-2 users would upload then it is not an actual contest anyway, I think result would be the same even if I extend the time. But if you develop anything feel free to upload it for sale.
user adrianluty
adrianluty 6 years ago
yep it's still fun to sell here, except the times I bounced an my creations, ¬ ¬ more than anything led me not to publish the post bouncing things, things that think and was told that they were published or who had little quality since there are some files that are of no use as the telephone directory to use that data to be loaded each time you need to use ... or some things that are repeated in essence. or projects that are pixelated. Honestly I like to post but do not like that before going to the light will bounce off the projects I do, but given that it takes time to make and it is frustrating to be told you can not show it here. in the next few days I will deal to upload files. hope not to have these problems and can achieve good sales.

Please login to leave a reply