Resizable XML advanced video player
Flash version: 9, ActionScript 3.0.
It plays any kind of video file that Flash Player supports ( FLV / H.264 encoded video including MP4, M4V, M4A, MOV, Mp4v, F4V).
No Flash knowledge required for setting up this video player. Everything can be set from a main .xml file making it very easy to update and maintain.
This player can be set to any size you want by changing the player width and height in the configuration XML file, so you can integrate this in any of your projects, HTML or Flash.
* XML driven content
* Video streaming with buffer
* Full screen video mode supported
* AutoHide controls bar, you can set the player to autohide the controls bar and mouse after a number of seconds of inactivity
* Autoplay option.
* Loop option.
* Description for video, this can be disabled
* Space key listener, you can use Space key to play/pause the video
* Click listener, you can click on the video to play/pause the video
* Video smoothing, for a better quality this can be enabled or disabled.
* Support HTML and CSS formated text.
* Code is fully commented
* OOP based code, clean and easy for maintenance
* A detailed help file is included
* In the HTML embed code you can pass the path to the configurable XML file and in this way you can have multiple instances of the player with a single .swf file, there is an example and full documentation in the download sources.
* Good to know for Flash programmers: the entire graphic is in one MovieClip so it is easy to change the skin in case you need to adapt the graphic design of this Video Player
- To be able to play H.264 video you need Player 126.96.36.199 or later.
You will find all the XML settings in the help.txt file plus instructions about how to set this up, the help.txt and help.docs is provided in the download sources. Enjoy!
CommentsYou need to LOGIN to post a comment.
This file has no comments