XML driven complete photography template with video background
Flash version: 9, ActionScript 3.0.
This template supports any image format you can possibly think of, both landscape and portrait.
This is a complete template with the unique video background feature. You can change the color theme of the template and you can change the video background with an image background. This possibilities make this template the most amazing one on the market.
This is an ActionScript 3.0 XML driven Flash template, and a perfect template for any photographer and for anyone else interested.
No Flash knowledge is required for setting up this template. Everything can be set from a main .xml file and also each gallery has its own .xml file making it very easy to update and maintain.
This template it's resizable adjusting considering the browser size. This means that everything will look the same on each resolution and your photos will appear the same for all your visitors.
You can use a video or an image as a background. You don't need to worry about the resizing of the image or video background, all is done by the template, all you need to do is to set the path for them in the XML file.
You can add as many photo collections as you like and you can also change their names.
* The template is resizable, so everything will resize based on the screen resolution, adjusting the size of each piece of the template based on the resolution without distortion. Resize the browser after the template is loaded in order to understand better this feature.
* You don't need to know any code, all is configured with external XML files.
* You have the option to add as many subcollections as you need and also to label them as you like, including the main collection button.
* Video or image background.
* The color theme of the template can be changed.
* .mp3 sound playing in the background.
* The 'Contact' window can be removed.
* You can add as much text as you need in the 'Contact' window, having also a scroll bar for your readers.
* The label for 'Contact' can be changed in the config.xml so you can rename those as you like.
* The images can be viewed in two modes: expanded mode with or without panning support and normal mode. (the fit in/out option).
* Panning support for the big images in maximize mode (this can be enabled or disabled for each image separately).
* Slide show option, you can see the galleries as a slide show.
* Full screen option.
* Browsing in the gallery can be made by pressing arrows.
* The code is written in ActionScript 3.0, this means that the performance is greatly improved in comparison with AS 2.0.
There are full instructions in the help.txt file about how to set this up, it's really easy, plus you already have 4 submenus and galleries set up, you don't even need to read the help.txt file to figure it out.
I hope you like this template because is an amazing piece of Flash work and if you have questions don't hesitate to email me.