Zoom Horizontal Image Scroll Menu AS2 and AS3
Flash version: 9, ActionScript 3.0.
This is probably the most feature rich image/swf zoom scroller available for purchase today.
Please view all the four demo examples and keep in mind all we changed were the XML Settings, that's all !
With over 110 XML Settings, highly optimized code, AS2 and AS3 versions, tons of features, auto-play, mouse and slider scrolling this is the only zoom scroller you'll ever need.
This product can be used within your flash project or stand-alone embedded in your html site.
Don't get scared by the amount of settings, once you download it you'll see that it's very easy to use and edit and every setting is clearly explained in the help file. Easy to use for beginners and an amazingly powerful tool for advanced users !
Main Features & Highlights
- You get both AS2 and AS3 versions of the product so you can use it in any project
- Over 110 XML Settings, you can pretty much control everything from the XML without any need to edit in Flash
- Ability to have advanced effects on both the hover item and the other items (for ex. make the hover item larger and sharper and at the same time make all the others smaller, blurred and desaturated)
- Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian etc. (it can display all the common special characters)
- Autoplay with multiple options
- Can display square images, transparent pngs
- HTML Formatted tooltip text gives you the ability to format it however you want, use colors, bold, italic etc. (even small images)
- Comprehensive 17 page help in ms doc, pdf and html formats
+ so, so much more
Take our word for it, this product is really worth every penny.
Supported XML Settings (110+):
As you can imagine with this many settings it would take ages to describe everything in detail, so here's a quick outline. Please look over the xml sample & help file links at the bottom of the description for more details.
- product width and height (resizable with the ability to take up the entire window automatically)
- horizontal and vertical alignment of the item string as well as fine-tuning vertical offset
- distance between the items
- maximum scroll speed
- initial scroller position, left and right padding of the item string
- ability to increase the vertical hover zone as well as control the percentage of the middle deadzone
- activation delay setting and delay after mouse out
- ability to have a solid color, image/swf background (with original or stretch scaling) or no background
- item width and height as well as default item zoom
- select item on click, stop moving on mouse over, swap depths on hover (bring to front)
- stroke size, color and alpha for all states (normal, mouse-over and selected) as well as the ability to use glow effect in order to apply shape stroke for transparent png images (awesome)
- loader animation color, scale, alpha and rotation speed
- item reflections on/off, reflection distance, reflection alpha, reflection height, reflection blur (separate x and y blur settings), top and bottom alpha, mask size, mask gradient balance, mask angle (cool and innovative settings, you can obtain some really amazing reflections)
- tooltips can be always on, show up on mouse-over, follow mouse or stay with the item, can be disabled
- tooltips can scale with the item or not, they can be positioned on top, bottom, left and right and also aligned as you want on each of the sides and on top of that you can also fine-tune the X and Y axis offset
- you can have square or rounded corners and you can also apply effects on the tooltip background (like glow, blur etc.)
- you can set the tooltip text padding in regards to the background as well as the default text alignment
- you can set the default text size and default color (global settings for increased flexibility, overruled only by the html formatting in each text)
- you can control the tooltip background gradient (top, bottom, balance and angle) and alpha, stroke size color and alpha.
- you can choose the mouse-over effects animation time and animation type
- you can set effects on the hover item and most importantly on all the other items. You can combine tons of effects for some amazing results. Here are the possible effects you can apply (each with their own settings) : alpha, scale on x and/or y (zoom), blur, desaturate, brightness, contrast, colorize, exposure, tint, rotation angle, horizontal or vertical movement. Once you discover the power of our effects engine you'll understand what we're on about.
- auto-play ability that can move the item string either left or right with controllable speed
- auto-play can either change direction or quickly scroll back when the string ends (cool) with customizable motion blur and animation time
- ability to scroll using a slider (great for mobile touch devices, ex. Android powered)
- ability to align the slider horizontally and vertically as well as fine-tune the position on a pixel level
- you can set the animation time and type for when the slider is used
- set the amout of pixels it will scroll when the user clicks on the slider arrows
- ability to use the mouse wheel to scroll, to the best of our knowledge this is quite rare on horizontal scrollers. You can also set the mouse wheel scroll direction.
- for each item you can specify the path, html formatted tooltip description, and the action to take when the item is clicked.
- each items action is completely independent from all other items
+ quite a few more, but we've probably already bored you to death
Take our word for it, this product is really worth every penny.
We worked a lot on this first release and we sure hope you will enjoy it as much as we enjoyed creating it. Keep an eye our for our future releases.
When purchasing this product you will get the *complete* editable source files (.fla, .as for both AS2 and AS3), comprehensive help files as well as the original Photoshop .psd design as a bonus.
We hope you'll have fun with this precisely machined product from FLABOT !
Sample images graciously provided by Photos8.com
PS : You can download and check out the XML and help files (evaluation purposes) here : http://flabot.com/downloads/01/demo.zip
Keywords: scroller zoom horizontal image photo images flabot photos swf xml dynamic AS2 AS3 actionscript enlarge thumbs thumbnail rotate blur autoplay auto play slider tooltip html formatted special characters english german french spanish effects actionscript2 actionscript3