Banner Rotator ALLinOne Christmas Edition
Flash version: 9, ActionScript 2.0.
Get ready for the Christmas with this special edition. Bring the Christmas look & feel to your site. Customize the snow falling, the snowflakes number, speed, type, dimensions or add your favorite carol directly in the xml.
This package includes a FREE full version for the standard Banner Rotator ALLinONE.
ALLinONE Rotator is one of the most powerfull and complex tool which will help you create exactly the look and feel you've been searching for your website! Why all in one? Because you can use it in many different ways: as a classic banner rotator, products gallery, photo slide show, complex ads rotator, team members display etc. Don't waste time explaining to others what you want, in few minutes you can create it yourself.
For each ad / slide you can customize:
- the playing time if this option is on;
- the title, which will appear on top (if you enable this from your settings);
- the background gradient: you can enter both colors which will create the new gradient or you can leave only one color. You can even use a picture as background;
- the text, which is HTML and this way the customization will be even easier;
- set up different parameters for the text's glowing effect or shadow;
- set if the text will just fade or slide in and of course you choose the direction from where the text will appear.
- change the text's movement parameters and duration. You have different presets like bouncing, elastic or slowing down movements;
- you can add as many pictures or swf files as you want. Each one can be placed wherever you want on the stage;
- set up different parameters for the picturest's glowing effect or shadow;
- set if the picture / swf will just fade or slide in and of course you choose the direction from where the text will appear.
- you can also add a special effect for your photo and also these effects can be customized;
- change the picture's movement parameters and duration. You have different preseats like bouncing, elastic or slowing down movements;
- you can set the time delay for each picture / swf;
- the link and target. You can even add a "Read More" button and decide on which slides you want it to appear. The button will have the same link and target.
- you can define if you want to disable the general link on a slide (added in V2.3)
- you can add a link for each picture / swf on a slide (added in V2.3)
- now for each item (picture or swf) in a slide you can customize the glowing parameters, the transition's movement type and the duration for each transition (added in v2.4)
- the rotator can be loaded now in other flash files, too. (added in v2.4)
- and much much more...
Other settings you can change:
- movie's dimensions (width / height);
- if the slideshow will start automatically
- if you want your movie to have round or square corners and also you can change their color
- show or hide the buttons with the slides numbers
- show or hide the play and pause controls
- fading color: when the slides are changing there is a nice fade effect. You can change here the fading color to whatever you want.
- show or hide the top part containing the slide's title. Also for it you can customize background's transparency and color and also te text's color.
- the color for the buttons
- decide if the timer bar will be visible or not
- the small buttons can be displayed in two ways (added in V2.2)
- change the position for the small buttons (added in V2.2)
- use a transparent background (added in V2.3)
- now you can use the same swf rotator file with different content and settings xml files. Just add as parameters these 2 files and the flash will know what to load. If you don't want this, the flash will load the default files automatically. (added in v2.4)
- and much much more...
The full archive contains the Flash 8 version, too.
Keywords: christmas snow snowman santa snowflake snowfall falling banner rotator site header effects transitions swf pictures photo animations dynamic xml html text customizable ads ad add adds loader easy cool portfolio album team members product products showcase show slide gallery masks
CommentsYou need to LOGIN to post a comment.
This file has no comments