Touch-Slide Polaroidz Gallery 2.0
Flash version: 11, ActionScript 3.0.
ATTENTION: This file is configurable by external XML file and comes without fla source file.
Show off your photos with style using this unique flash gallery!
Your photos load inside of polaroid-style frames, and each photo's title and description display as handwriting on the polaroid. Each one is adjusted with a little bit of random rotation to make it feel like a natural browsing experience on a table.
- mouse-wheel and keyboard navigation
- load photos (jpg, png, gif)
- load videos (flv, f4v, mp4, m4v, m4a, mov, 3gp, 3gpp) (see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_Video for more details)
- fullscreen (supports hardware acceleration)
- motion blur
- HTML-enabled photo descriptions
- efficient Bitmap rendering (produces fast frame rates with much lower CPU usage than you would expect from what this Flash widget accomplishes)
Customize over a dozen settings without having to know any code!
- ability to add a hyperlink to each slide (link shows up at the top)
- set optional title & description for each slide (shows up as handwriting on the polaroid)
- set slide show speed
- 'dataURL' variable will override the default path to the gallery XML
- a ZIP file with: SWF, HTML, JS, XML and sample photos
- not resizable like Touch-Slide Classic Gallery
- does not include FLA or any source code
- requires Flash Player 10 or higher to view properly
- only 16:9 ratio video is supported. Any other ratio will be skewed to fit 16:9
CommentsYou need to LOGIN to post a comment.
This file has no comments